UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Women's Basketball Twitter: @UDallasWBB
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Women's Basketball Instagram: udallaswbb
The University of Dallas women's basketball team comes back to the Maher Center for a pair of Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC) games featuring Johnson & Wales University-Denver on Friday at 7:30 p.m. and Colorado College on Saturday at 6 p.m.
TICKET INFORMATION: *All conference contests (SCAC) are free to public.
- The Crusaders (3-14, 1-9 SCAC) fell both games last week at home and away with No. 24 Austin College.
- UD is averaging 50.9 points and led by Beyonce Perry (Lake Jackson, Texas) with 11.6 an outing.
- Panda Houseworth leads the team with 53 assists.
- Jules Oliveti (Southlake, Texas) and Vanessa Diaz (San Antonio, Texas) are tops on the squad with at least 100 rebounds. Six players are within 11 of each other on the offensive glass, with the highest by Oliveti and Alissa Dutton (Houston, Texas) with 22.
- Dallas fell to both the Wildcats and Tigers in 2018-19 at the Maher Center.
- Johnson & Wales (3-13, 3-8 SCAC) defeated Centenary College, 54-50, last Saturday in Denver to complete the season sweep over the Ladies. The other season win was over Dallas.
- The Wildcats are led by Katey Guzman and Brianna Bailey with 16.4 and 15.9 points-per-game, respectively. The duo sit fourth and fifth in the SCAC.
- JWU is averaging 50.6 points on the season.
- Colorado College (11-7, 7-4 SCAC) sits fourth in the SCAC.
- The Tigers fell by four points (86-82) to St. Thomas last Saturday after defeating Centenary the day before.
- McKenzee Gertz ranks second in the league with 19.0 points and leads on the boards and 9.2.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
Dallas heads to the south part of Texas with road games at No. 11 Trinity University on February 7 and Schreiner University on Feb. 8.