HOW TO FOLLOW
Multimedia Coverage: Livestats | No Video Available
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Men's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasMLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Men's Lacrosse Instagram: udmenslacrosse
The University of Dallas men's lacrosse team concludes a season-long, five-game home stretch with North Central College (IL) on Tuesday at 4 p.m.
The Crusaders (2-5) dropped a 14-9 contest last Wednesday to Cornell College after falling behind in the first quarter. Dallas cut the deficit to two on a couple occasions, but the Rams pulled away in the fourth.
Dallas has made some adjustments to its end of the month road trip to the Midwest. The team has cancelled its match with Missouri Valley on March 29. The game at Columbia College was moved to Mar. 30 and remains at 1 p.m.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Tucker Jameson (Mechanicsville, Md.) snapped his hat trick streak last week, but was the first on Dallas to eclipse 20 goals with a team-high of 21. He also has 23 points for a team-high.
- Jake Frederick (Coppell, Texas) has logged 19 points for second on the team. His 10 assists lead the way with Ben Blessard (Falls Church, Va.) right behind at eight. Frederick has totaled three matches with multiple assists, while Blessard has achieved a helper in all-but one game.
- Cole Griffin (Lucas, Texas) leads the SCAC with 90 saves (countable NCAA Division III stats).
BY THE NUMBERS
- These programs will meet for the first time.
A LOOK AT THE CARDINALS
- North Central boasts a 5-0 record this season and 2-0 on the road.
- The team is coming off a 18-1 victory on Friday to La Roche College.
- NCC has outscored its opponents 64-23, with a trio of players achieving double figures for goals with Jared Weaver (15), Tanner James (12), and Tommy Huizinga (10).
- The team has compiled 40 team assists with five players dishing at least six out. Six players have eclipsed 10 points.
- Jacob Ray is 55-of-84 in the faceoff circle.
Dallas ends the month at Columbia College (MO) on Mar. 30.