HOW TO FOLLOW
Multimedia Coverage: None Available
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Men's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasMLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Men's Lacrosse Instagram: udmenslacrosse
The University of Dallas men's lacrosse team is on the road a second straight weekend at Huntingdon College on February 17. The match is slated to begin at 1 p.m. The Crusaders (1-1) were topped 25-7 last Saturday at Hendrix College.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Tyler Smith (Snoqualmie, Wash.) has picked up from last season's leaderboard status and has eight goals and nine points.
- Cole Griffin (Lucas, Texas) has accumulated 32 saves.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Dallas is 0-5 against the Hawks.
SCOUTING THE HAWKS
- Huntingdon dropped a 20-11 result last weekend at Southwestern University.
- The Hawks scored five goals to match Southwestern in the third quarter, but could not erase a 13-4 deficit at the half.
- Bryce Coates had a hat trick with three goals to lead HC. Seven different players scored, with Adrian Harper and Caleb Bohrer notching multi-scoring games.
- In 2018, the Hawks went 16-3 overall and 6-0 in the USA South. They were also 11-1 at home.
- Huntingdon was the preseason favorite in the conference's preseason poll. The team won the USA South Conference championship last season and in the inaugural season the conference sponsored men's lacrosse.
Dallas opens a five-game home stand starting with Centenary College to conclude the month on February 23 at 2 p.m.