HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Men's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasMLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Men's Lacrosse Instagram: udmenslacrosse
The University of Dallas men's lacrosse team hosts Cornell College on Wednesday, March 13, at 12 p.m. Dallas continues a season-long, five-game home stand, where it is 1-2 thus far. The Crusaders (2-4) are coming off a pair of setbacks last week where they surrendered 20 or more goals to opponents with too much depth.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Tucker Jameson (Mechanicsville, Md.) is the team leader in goals with 19 and points with 21. He has a four-game hat trick streak.
- Tyler Smith (Snoqualmie, Wash.) and Austin Gibbons (St. Charles, Ill.) also have eclipsed the double-digit scoring category with 14 and 11, respectively. Chasen Reynolds (Fallbrook, Calif.) is right at double-digit plateau with nine goals.
- The Crusaders have produced a 68.4 shots on goal percentage (130-190).
BY THE NUMBERS
- This is the first meeting between the programs.
A LOOK AT CORNELL
- The Rams fell at Southwestern University, 22-4, in their season opener.
- Kyle Jussila scored three goals and assisted the other in the setback.
- Quinten Howe played 60 minutes in goal.
- Cornell went 7-7 in 2018.
- The top four scorers that combined for 91 of the team's 129 goals last season did not return. Brendan Langmack is the leader returner from a season ago with nine. Jack Bilenduke is also back and put in eight.
Dallas wraps up its home stretch on March 19 versus North Central College (IL) at 4 p.m.